3 April 2014

Who's behind the blog?

This lanky lady has an eye for neon gym kit and a stomach which digests at least six times a day. This space of the internet is written by a 5"9' twenty year old, ready to change the way she (and potentially her readers) view food and fitness. 

On July 5th 2014 I will be heading to Ibiza with family and friends, and I will have the best body on the beach. Having heard time and time again, from copious amounts of people, about how "difficult it is to achieve your dream body" and how "terrible it is eating veggies" I've decided to create a blog to inspire, not only myself, but those around me.
My goals for summer are to tone up. In no way am I aiming to lose weight, nor will I accept any negative comments about my weight. There is a huge difference between losing weight and losing body fat percentage (but that's for a different day). At 5"9' I weigh 59.9kg, landing me at 19.3 on the BMI scale. My body fat percentage is 24.36%, I am aiming for between 15% and 20%.

I hope, if you're reading this, you find it useful and inspiring. 


Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a nutritionist or personal trainer. I do not have a degree in either field. All advice / tips / recipes are written because they work for me and as we know, everyone's body is different. Please do not contact me to complain about how my diet / workout plan isn't working for you, as stated here, this blog revolves around my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment