23 May 2014

Burger Night

My favourite past time is watching Adam Richman slaying massive plates of greasy American munch, on Man vs Food. Yesterday I was watching him attempt to eat a spicy burger (which food won by the way) and realised how long it had been since I had a decent burger. I don't eat that much red meat as it is; my mum has given it up and as I live at home I eat by her rules still! But today my dad and I decided we could all have a "cheat day". Naturally we added all the trimmings and my burger wasn't short of anything unhealthy, yes it had ketchup in it, yes it had burger sauce in it, yes it had cheese in it, if you're going to go all out, you go all out. And my god it was gorgeous! 




And on that note, I'd just like to say I'm finally seeing some progress in my body! Massively vain yes I know, but I think it's so important to take photos of yourself so you can see your progress. I'm now just waiting to lose that pocket of fat at the bottom of my belly. It's one of the hardest areas to shift weight, but I am determined. It's less than a month before I go to Ibiza, so I've got a tough job on my hands!




Hope you all have a good Bank Hol, once that's over I'm off to Portsmouth for a few days and I can't wait. I might go for a few runs along the sea front as well, however I'm going to stay in a house full of boys so it's unlikely I'll be eating salads every night...

No comments:

Post a Comment