6 June 2014

Summer Salads

Firstly, I feel I should apologise for my recent absence. Exam stress put me in revision mode (or huge procrastination mode) and I lacked any kind of creativity or blogging inspiration. But I am back, with lots of ideas! Secondly, I only have 12 days until I fly out to Ibiza to help nutritionist Vicki Edgson on her wellness retreat. I actually cannot wait. I will be blogging and updating whilst I'm out there of course. Check out her website for more details. And finally, this weather (even if it's lasted for a day, cue thunder storms tomorrow) means no more comfort foods, goodbye lamb stews, hello summer salads!


I'm not really going to go into this in too much detail, as it's pretty self explanatory, so I'll let the photos speak for themselves. A chopping board is a great way to present food, and encourage little'uns to eat their greens. I've always been a fan of picking and choosing, rather than someone plonking a plate of food in front of me.








It was light, yet very filling, and hit the spot perfectly. We sat out in the evening sun discussing plans for the summer and me gushing about my month in Ibiza, naturally. Sorry this is a very rushed post, I'm off to collect the boyfriend from the train station, before rushing off to Malvern tomorrow morning to watch my brother's last ever school cricket match! I'm manic until I go away, however I do intend on posting 2 reviews (one features Mario Falcone...) and a new workout plan I have, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment