4 January 2015

2015

I'm back! Hello!

The end of 2014 was a bit of a whirlwind. I moved out of home and into the big smoke. I got a job, then quit because I didn't like it, so I got another one, and now I love it. I started my degree again, went on holiday and unfortunately had a few health issues along the way. For these reasons and a few others my blog was put on the back burner until I got onto a smoother ride.

I had a wonderful Christmas, surrounded by friends and family and then my boyfriend whisked me off to Dublin for New Year.




If you're thinking about visiting the Emerald Isle, I thoroughly recommend Dublin. The shopping is amazing, the people are so friendly and everyone loves a good old pint of Guinness (which I learnt to love). My top 3 tourist recommendations for the city are - Trinity College, the Guinness Factory and Cafe en Seine. If you go, let me know what you think!


Trinity College
St Stephens Green
So, Christmas has been and gone, I'm several stones heavier and it's the start of a new year, meaning it's time to pledge some dreaded New Year Resolutions. Having had a mad August to December, fitness and good food definitely took a back seat. I consumed far too many carbs, had a constant outbreak of spots and felt lethargic all day every day. I think you can see where I'm going with this. My main New Years resolution for 2015 is to concentrate on my health and happiness.





I will be posting various recipes and workouts on here, but please note that I am doing this blog to document my progress and journey. What I post on here works for me and my body, and if you get something out of it too, then I guess that's a bonus! It's time to get some toned muscles, clear skin and unlimited energy.



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment